Invisalign’s technology allows the teeth to be adjusted by means of computergenerated, transparent aligners.
Invisalign’s technology has revolutionized the world of dentistry. Obtaining straight teeth, without braces, is now possible thanks to the Invisalign aligners.
The Invisalign principle is simple: your impressions are scanned and a software evaluates the necessary displacements of your teeth in order to obtain a perfect alignment. Then, a series of transparent aligners are designed and generated by computer.
You will wear them in a specific order since each of these aligners will move your teeth a few tenths of a millimeter until they reach the perfect position.
- Once the diagnosis is established, you will be offered a second appointment to start the treatment.
- During this appointment, the dentist takes photographs, X-rays and scans, or a dental impression of your teeth. These records will be used to create a fully customized ClinCheck 3D treatment plan.
- When the aligners have been designed by the laboratory, you will come back to get them at the clinic.
- You should wear the aligners every day and replace them at home, on average, once a week or every two weeks. You will have an appointment with your dentist approximately every 6 to 8 weeks to monitor the development and receive new aligners. At the end of your treatment plan, retainers will be required to preserve your new smile.
Advantages of Invisalign
- Invisalign technology is the most advanced in terms of digital transformation in the fields of dentistry and orthodontics.
- It is suitable for teenagers.
- Avoid having to wear braces.